A Chance to Win …

February 15, 2012 at 12:32 am 57 comments

Kiss and Tell

In honor of Valentine’s day, love, and all that sentimental stuff, we want to hear about your first kiss: the good, the bad, the ugly … and the funny. Tell us how your lips learned their first lesson in love by commenting on this post in the next 24 hours, and you’ll be entered to win our popular ANTI-AGE Lip Renewing Serum, ESSENTIALS Lip Shield SPF 25, ENHANCEMENTS Lip Micro-Dermabrasion and a limited-edition Rodan + Fields® Cosmetic Bag.

Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: .

Ingredients of the Month Skinpact Spotlight

57 Comments

• 1. Annie Gibbons  |  February 19, 2012 at 5:17 am

My first kiss was a dare, we had our own cheering section, and we both held our breaths the whole time…who ever had the longest staying power won…competitive kissing!!!!

• 2. Jean Crawford Griffin  |  February 17, 2012 at 6:09 am

Wow! Thank you so much! I enjoyed reading all of the Kiss and Tell stories!

• 3. Kerri Bonnici  |  February 16, 2012 at 3:59 am

I seriously contemplated not kissing anymore after my first kiss! Two words- not good!

• 4. Derm RF  |  February 16, 2012 at 1:25 am

Congratulations to Jean Crawford Griffin for being our lucky winner this month! Jean will receive our popular ANTI-AGE Lip Renewing Serum, ESSENTIALS Lip Shield SPF 25, and ENHANCEMENTS Lip Micro-Dermabrasion, all with a limited-edition Rodan + Fields cosmetic bag.

Thanks to everyone for sharing your stories!

Your Derm RF Team

• 5. Terri Springs  |  February 16, 2012 at 1:12 am

I was 3 my little boy-friend was 4, we would crawl in the bottom of the hall closet and slide down his mother’s laundry shoot into the basement…kiss and clap our hands…run upstairs and do it again!!!

Join 8,464 other followers

Categories

Feeds

Dr. Rodan on Twitter

• Earth Wind & Fire's Verdine White (worked w/his sister for 20yrs). Fantastic concert & met 2 R+F consultants there. http://t.co/QHyuAjBADW 1 day ago
  • I’m Reading Alison Levine’s book “On the Edge” about her Everest climb. It has great leadership lessons. 4 days ago
  • Seeing this bumper sticker made my heart pitter-patter. The license plate is very clever as well. http://t.co/wrXp99xgDw 6 days ago

Dr. Fields on Twitter

• I now have proof my teens need and deserve more sleep. Parents with high schoolers please read this. lat.ms/1Cjw7hl 1 day ago
  • Speeches are ready to go for #RFConvention. We are very excited. 4 days ago
  • Menopause and loss of estrogen causes a dramatic change in the quality of skin almost overnight. 6 days ago

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 8,464 other followers