A Chance to Win …

February 15, 2012 at 12:32 am 57 comments

Kiss and Tell

In honor of Valentine’s day, love, and all that sentimental stuff, we want to hear about your first kiss: the good, the bad, the ugly … and the funny. Tell us how your lips learned their first lesson in love by commenting on this post in the next 24 hours, and you’ll be entered to win our popular ANTI-AGE Lip Renewing Serum, ESSENTIALS Lip Shield SPF 25, ENHANCEMENTS Lip Micro-Dermabrasion and a limited-edition Rodan + Fields® Cosmetic Bag.

Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: .

Ingredients of the Month Skinpact Spotlight

57 Comments

• 1. Annie Gibbons  |  February 19, 2012 at 5:17 am

My first kiss was a dare, we had our own cheering section, and we both held our breaths the whole time…who ever had the longest staying power won…competitive kissing!!!!

• 2. Jean Crawford Griffin  |  February 17, 2012 at 6:09 am

Wow! Thank you so much! I enjoyed reading all of the Kiss and Tell stories!

• 3. Kerri Bonnici  |  February 16, 2012 at 3:59 am

I seriously contemplated not kissing anymore after my first kiss! Two words- not good!

• 4. Derm RF  |  February 16, 2012 at 1:25 am

Congratulations to Jean Crawford Griffin for being our lucky winner this month! Jean will receive our popular ANTI-AGE Lip Renewing Serum, ESSENTIALS Lip Shield SPF 25, and ENHANCEMENTS Lip Micro-Dermabrasion, all with a limited-edition Rodan + Fields cosmetic bag.

Thanks to everyone for sharing your stories!

Your Derm RF Team

• 5. Terri Springs  |  February 16, 2012 at 1:12 am

I was 3 my little boy-friend was 4, we would crawl in the bottom of the hall closet and slide down his mother’s laundry shoot into the basement…kiss and clap our hands…run upstairs and do it again!!!

Join 9,414 other followers

Categories

Feeds

Dr. Rodan on Twitter

• Patients fear surgery for aging because R. Zellweger now looks like she's in the Witness Protection Program. Use at-home solutions instead! 1 hour ago
  • Thank u Allure 4 thumbs up on AMP MD. It’s my nightly "go-to".Makes me look like I got 8hrs zzz’s even when I didn’t! on.allure.com/1xCU01l 3 days ago
  • Thx Lindsay & Nancy for fab Biz Ops in Plymouth Township & Spartanburg! What beautiful & accomplished consultants & guests we got to meet! 1 week ago

Dr. Fields on Twitter

• Texting is bad for your spine! ti.me/11DxERy. 19 hours ago
  • The most valuable benefit of being a R+F consultant is being able to have quality time to spend with people important to you. 2 days ago
  • Teaching at a UC this winter. The derm cases are very complex. Be mindful of your good health. 3 days ago

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 9,414 other followers