Employee Favorite

April 14, 2010 at 9:14 pm 5 comments

By Lori Bush

President and General Manager of Rodan + Fields

I’ve learned from Dr. Rodan and Dr. Fields about how dermatologists look at different areas of the face as distinct cosmetic units; so I’ll take the liberty of selecting different favorite products for each area of my face. And for me, one of the most troubling areas is the skin around my lips …  nothing says “old” like lipstick bleed lines. That’s why I love ENHANCEMENTS Lip Micro-Dermabrasion. The benefits of very minimal extra effort (and cost) are quite profound. Using the Lip Micro-Dermabrasion regularly helps my lips maintain their natural rosy color and improves the lip definition often referred to as the “cupid’s bow”. Most importantly, I don’t worry at all about lipstick bleed lines. Good things really do come in small packages.

Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: .

Habits that Haunt Ingredient of the Week

5 Comments

• 1. Denise Ehr  |  April 15, 2010 at 3:37 pm

Thanks for the post Lori. I love this product too! I especially find it helpful when the addicting chap stick application stops working. I then remember to pull out the Micro-derm lip stick and my lips come back around to not being chapped!

• 2. Jennifer  |  April 15, 2010 at 1:42 pm

So do you put the lip microdermabrasion on the outside of the lips (where my lines are) or ON the lips? If you place ON the lips, how does that help the outside lip lines??

• 3. Derm RF  |  April 16, 2010 at 6:50 pm

Yes, we put it on the lip and along the lip line, since it’s so easy to tissue it off.

• 4. Denise Ehr  |  April 17, 2010 at 3:38 pm

ENHANCEMENTS Lip Micro-Dermabrasion is an effective and convenient exfoliation stick created specifically for one of the areas of your face most prone to showing early signs of aging: your lips. It removes dead skin cells and exfoliates flaky skin on and around the lip area in just a few swipes. This easy-to-use conditioning treatment makes lips look and feel more defined and youthful by renewing the surface and reducing lipstick bleeding.

Rub onto slightly moistened lips. Tissue or rinse off

• 5. Connie  |  April 14, 2010 at 9:59 pm

Glad to read this post. My Mom in law always complaints about the ” lip bleeding lines” glad to know the lip microdermabration worked.
    Connie

Join 7,186 other followers

Categories

Feeds

Dr. Rodan on Twitter

• Heard author Michael Lewis speak about his new book. He said “live your life as though you were looking back on it.” What a great principle. 1 day ago
  • Canadians prove exercising helps reverse skin aging. REDEFINE regimen could be their one-two punch! nyti.ms/1r9CfSG 3 days ago
  • 8 year old entrepreneurs? You bet! Ask your kids to come up with an idea to solve a problem they really care about. on.wsj.com/1pgAC8b 6 days ago

Dr. Fields on Twitter

• Before you head to the ballpark, learn the rules of the game for practicing safe sun in this week’s #Skinpact: bit.ly/1pr0I8M 1 day ago
  • Great article on Dr. Robert Lustig, the author of the must read book: Fat Chance. Take sugar out of your diet. nyti.ms/1fgpvCd 3 days ago
  • World health organization issued new guidelines for sugar consumption: 25 grams or 6 teaspoons a day. That's not much! 6 days ago

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 7,186 other followers