Employee Favorite

April 14, 2010 at 9:14 pm 5 comments

By Lori Bush

President and General Manager of Rodan + Fields

I’ve learned from Dr. Rodan and Dr. Fields about how dermatologists look at different areas of the face as distinct cosmetic units; so I’ll take the liberty of selecting different favorite products for each area of my face. And for me, one of the most troubling areas is the skin around my lips …  nothing says “old” like lipstick bleed lines. That’s why I love ENHANCEMENTS Lip Micro-Dermabrasion. The benefits of very minimal extra effort (and cost) are quite profound. Using the Lip Micro-Dermabrasion regularly helps my lips maintain their natural rosy color and improves the lip definition often referred to as the “cupid’s bow”. Most importantly, I don’t worry at all about lipstick bleed lines. Good things really do come in small packages.

Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: .

Habits that Haunt Ingredient of the Week

5 Comments

• 1. Denise Ehr  |  April 15, 2010 at 3:37 pm

Thanks for the post Lori. I love this product too! I especially find it helpful when the addicting chap stick application stops working. I then remember to pull out the Micro-derm lip stick and my lips come back around to not being chapped!

• 2. Jennifer  |  April 15, 2010 at 1:42 pm

So do you put the lip microdermabrasion on the outside of the lips (where my lines are) or ON the lips? If you place ON the lips, how does that help the outside lip lines??

• 3. Derm RF  |  April 16, 2010 at 6:50 pm

Yes, we put it on the lip and along the lip line, since it’s so easy to tissue it off.

• 4. Denise Ehr  |  April 17, 2010 at 3:38 pm

ENHANCEMENTS Lip Micro-Dermabrasion is an effective and convenient exfoliation stick created specifically for one of the areas of your face most prone to showing early signs of aging: your lips. It removes dead skin cells and exfoliates flaky skin on and around the lip area in just a few swipes. This easy-to-use conditioning treatment makes lips look and feel more defined and youthful by renewing the surface and reducing lipstick bleeding.

Rub onto slightly moistened lips. Tissue or rinse off

• 5. Connie  |  April 14, 2010 at 9:59 pm

Glad to read this post. My Mom in law always complaints about the ” lip bleeding lines” glad to know the lip microdermabration worked.
    Connie

Join 9,121 other followers

Categories

Feeds

Dr. Rodan on Twitter

• Former microbiologist mom learned to use tobacco plant to make more ZMapp antibody vaccine for Ebola to slow epidemic. 1 day ago
  • Interesting factoid: USA Today, Ken Dychtwald, aging expert says "highest level of entrepreneurialism in U.S. are ppl between ages 55-64". 2 days ago
  • Inspiring event 4 LA Homeless Vets, started by my Dad & Steven Peck. Pentagon reporter Barbara Starr guest speaker. http://t.co/5rWQnKTzk6 5 days ago

Dr. Fields on Twitter

• The stressful holiday months are coming. Remember to stay on an acne skin care routine to keep clear skin. 1 day ago
  • Studies support that the no carb and no sugar diet is helpful for acne, psoriasis and other "red" skin conditions. 5 days ago
  • Take precautions for enterovirus by washing your hands, using alcohol wipes, not touching your face, and staying home if you are sick. 1 week ago

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 9,121 other followers